Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby Update: Week 21

Baby girl is moving quite a lot these days. Yesterday, as I was lying on the couch, she pressed something up again my abdomen, either a foot, or knee. She just keep pressing and I could feel this hard little knot! I called Tony over so he could feel it too. Then a few seconds later she moved it, but it was so neat to feel her!

I finally got a body pillow so maybe that will help me sleep better. Now that both of us have multiple pillows, the king sized bed is really crowded! I had more leg cramping this week, but Tony's offered to start walking with me in the evenings, so that should help. Exercise is good, but it's hard to get motivated.

I got my hair cut this weekend, it feels so much lighter! Well, I hadn't gotten a cut since March! That's way too long, I know! Anyway, I have a new stylist, Jake, and he is awesome. He actually got my naturally frizzy hair to curl! I did an ok job of it this morning on my own, but I need to practice with the diffuser and get some curl enhancing products. I didn't get any from the salon, way too expensive. But I've gotten a few compliments on my hair today, so I must have done an ok job!

Only two more weeks of the month left. Thursday we have ultrasound #3! I can't wait to see her again!

No comments: