Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Well I've gotten some inquires about why I haven't been blogging so I'm back! I was just a little swamped with Christmas, Emma's second birthday, the New Year, the New Decade and occasionally sleeping that blogging was put on hold. Don't worry dear readers, I'm back! I'm so flattered that you both missed me! ;)

I know we are already 11 days into 2010 but I wanted to take a little look back on the last decade and highlight some events.

April 8, 2000 Met a cute boy with blue eyes out the country at a failed tubing trip turned cookout. I sang an annoying song and he later ask a mutual friend for my phone number.

April 28, 2000 Had a first date cute boy. It took him a few weeks to fit me into his busy schedule but I think he's glad he did!

May 5, 2000 My sweet childhood cat Tiggy passed away after a brave but fast battle with cancer. It was a Thursday and I was in the mist of my last finals at UT before graduating. I knew that he was dying and planned to go home on the weekend to be with him. But my Mom called and said that I need to come home asap. So on Thursday morning I took a final at 9am and then drove to West. My mom went with me to the vet and we had to put my sweet Tiggy to sleep. Very sad day. Had second date with cute boy.

May 27, 2000 Graduated from University of Texas!

November 3, 2000 Cute boy (know as Tony or husband from here on out) asked me to marry him! I said "HUH?" then "YES!"

November 3, 2001 Got married!

June 2004 Purchased our first (and current) home.

November 2004 Welcomed Chloe Cat into our home.

April 2006 Welcomed Anya the Lillipoots kitty into our home.

August 16, 2006 Lost my Pawpaw to cancer.

May 5, 2007 Discovered we were pregnant with Emma!

May 15, 2007 Lost Granny Peterson.

December 25, 2007 Emma's due date.

December 28, 2007 Emma's birthday date!

July 20, 2008 Lost Granny Mangrum.

The rest of the decade was filled with lots of days of fun, love and little sleep!

No comments: