Friday, October 24, 2008

Little stressed

I'm feeling a bit stressed these days. Just lots of things going on and feeling like I don't have time to do everything. Emma is growing so fast that at the end of every day I feel sad, because she's older and that day is gone. I'm sure that this is a normal feeling, and I try to take video and pictures everyday, but sometimes that doesn't happen.

I wish I had time to blog more consistently. I also wish I had more time to knit and crochet. I have a lot of friends and family that are having babies and I want to make gifts but it takes me so long to make a blanket. Oh well I guess I'll keep trying.

I am excited about the holidays coming up. It will be Emma's first Thanksgiving and I think we will have all the family together. Well Emma's waking up from her nap so I have to go!

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

How wonderful you're getting so much of her wee years on video!

You'll get back to you. Don't worry. You're doing the most important work ever -- being a mom.

It'll all work out. :)