Saturday, October 18, 2008

88

Today is my Pawpaw Mangrum's birthday. He would have been 88. I always thought he would be the last of my grandparents to pass, since both his parents lived into their 90's. I miss you Pawpaw, Happy Birthday!

Today Tony and I are going to a football game, UT v. Missouri. It's my first game since Emma was born. I am looking forward to it, just a little stressed about leaving Emma. But Tony's parents are here and I know she will be fine, it's just hard for me to leave her, and this will be a long time, about 7 or 8 hours. I hope she does ok with someone else putting her to bed, that will be a new thing. So I am excited and stressed at the same time. But honestly I need the break and I hope that I can just have fun and relax, and not worry about Emma all night!

No comments: