Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Emma rolls over!

Well yesterday it finally happened! Emma rolled from her tummy onto her back! I was really lucky and able to get the whole thing on video! It was about 4:30, and we were rested from our busy day of running errands. I had put her on the floor, for some tummy time. She almost immediately started to push up with her left hand and leg, and was teetering on her side. I grabbed the camera and recorded her whole endeavor. It took about 6 or 7 minutes, but she pushed and pushed and finally she pushed her leg and arm at the same time. She was pretty happy about it, and rolled back onto her side. She can’t quite get back to her tummy yet. Today she rolled over a few more times, and I was able to get some of that on video. When I first put on her tummy this afternoon, I ran to move some clothes from the washer to the dryer. When I came back to her, just a few minutes later, she was on her back, smiling up at me! Later, after Tony came home, she rolled over again for him!

No comments: