Monday, November 26, 2007

Update: Week 35

Last Tuesday (11/20) was the start of week 35. Exactly 5 weeks until Christmas! I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and will now be going every week until the baby is born. She is about 5-5.5 pounds, and I can tell! I've started to retain some water and have some minor swelling in my hands, feet and face. I've stopped wearing my rings because I don't want them to get stuck on my fingers. Sometimes I feel so heavy, and it's not wonder since I am now up to 163 pounds! Total weight gain is at 35 pounds. My doctor is not worried, and really I don't look that big, so I'm trying not to let it bother me. She says that now the baby is gaining weight and the rest is water, so I'm not packing on any more fat, supposedly!

We are almost ready for her arrival. A few things left to get are bassinet sheets, a diaper bag, more diapers, and probably other things that I can't think of right now. I'm starting to get a bit anxious. Time to pack for the hospital this week. Also, the car seat base in my backseat is strange, not used that yet!

I will try to update every week until she is born, week 36 starts tomorrow and I'll be back at the doctor's office on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.