Monday, July 16, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....

a healthy baby! That's right, I'm pregnant, and our baby is due on December 25, 2007!


I promise to post the ultrasound pictures soon, but I've got a lot of catching up to do. I was sick from week 6-week 14, and after dragging myself through work, I have had no engery left for posting. But around week 14-15 I finally started to turn the corner, slowly, and now at week 16 I'm feeling much better!. Only six months to go! More info later, I'm also behind at work and have a lot of catching up to do here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the baby have her own blog?

Fran

Ronda said...

Probably not, I can barely keep up with my own! Maybe she'll have her own when she's older.

Emmerkins said...

Maybe I WILL have my own blog some day!- the baby, 15 years later