Saturday, September 12, 2009

$2.35

Today I managed to make it to one garage sale, despite the rainy weather. I am always looking for more books and toys for Emma, and also clothes. We were all out together this morning so Tony and Emma were along for the treasure hunt. I didn't find anything too exciting but any time I get new books and toys for Emma for $2.35, it's a good day.

We found 5 books, including one Elmo and one Ernie book, .25 cents each, so of course Emma loves them.

We also found a nice big book of shapes and colors with lots of flaps to lift up for $1.00. Emma loves those type of books. Also found a Winnie the Pooh book, .50 cents, and a potty book for girls, .25 cents.

I was about to leave when I saw a Playskool barn for .10 cents! It only had the cow figure with it, but we already have the matching tractor at home along with the chicken and pig, so I was happy to get the barn. It plays a few songs including Twinkle Twinkle. Plus I found a Fisher Price Little Person and they just threw that into the mix. Emma loves these little toys and I've become a bit obsessed with finding more Little People for her.

No comments: