Monday, May 04, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So this is my first Not Me Mondays post, so here goes!

So, a couple of weeks ago, I took Emma to breakfast at Rudy's, for breakfast tacos. We had a good time, and then I totally did not lock her in the car. With my keys. And my cell phone. I did not have to ask a stranger to borrow his phone to call my husband. He totally didn't alert the 8 cops inside of Rudy's eating breakfast that a crazy woman locked her kid and keys in the car. Nope, not me!

Yesterday, Emma and I attended the 100th birthday party of my great-aunt Lil. I totally did not show up with Emma's shoes on the wrong feet. My cousin didn't point this out to me in front of various members of my extended family, all whom didn't laugh at me. Nope, didn't happen!

I do not spend most of Emma's nap watching TV and lamenting about how messy my house is, if I only had time to clean up. I do not spend the rest of Emma's nap eating ice cream, cake, chips, and any other food that I can find. No way, I only eat at meal times people!

That's all for now, see you next Monday when I'll tell you about the other things I don't do!

No comments: